The New H. Moser & Cie. The Pioneer Tourbillon Mega Cool Watch (Price, pictures and Specifications)
A flying tourbillon which augurs the return of summer: The Pioneer Tourbillon MEGA Cool from H. Moser & Cie. invites you to set sail immediately for the turquoise waters of paradise island lagoons. Escapism, and all the joy it brings, is guaranteed with this steel model, the height of elegance which can be worn anywhere, both on land or under water as it is water-resistant to 12 ATM.
Equipped with a double hairspring, and offering a power reserve of three days, the Pioneer Tourbillon MEGA Cool model is a modern, contemporary reimagining of the tourbillon, adapted to the constraints of an active lifestyle.
Refreshingly bright, the Pioneer Tourbillon MEGA Cool is a taste of the summer to come. Equipped to rise to any challenge, it is perfect for grabbing life with both hands. Its captivating Blue Lagoon fumé dial is adorned with the brand's logo at 12 o'clock, the height of discretion in transparent lacquer. Purity and minimalism are the watchwords for H. Moser & Cie., convinced that true connoisseurs buy a product for its intrinsic value and not for its brand.
Featuring anthracite grey faceted applique indices topped with Super-LumiNova markers, the Pioneer Tourbillon MEGA Cool has three-dimensional hands made from two sections, overlaid with strips of Globolight, an innovative ceramic-based material which contains Super-LumiNova. Emphasising legibility and comfort in its contemporary understated style, it features a steel case, as hard-wearing as it is elegant, and a domed sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 12 ATM.
At the heart of the Pioneer Tourbillon MEGA Cool beats a true marvel of ingenuity. The self-winding HMC 804 calibre is equipped with a double hairspring designed and produced in-house. Thanks to this pair of matched hairsprings, the movement of the point of gravity on each spring when it expands is corrected, significantly improving accuracy and isochronism in continual pursuit of perfection.
In addition, the paired hairsprings also reduce the effect of friction normally experienced with a single hairspring, improving isochronism. Finally, the tourbillon's unique design makes it an interchangeable module, assembled and regulated independently of the movement via a simple plug and play system which allows for easy servicing. The result is a tourbillon better adapted to the needs of users in an era in which we jump from work to the gym, then home to family. The Pioneer Tourbillon MEGA Cool is perfect for our modern times, effortlessly combining aesthetics, elegance and modernity.
H. Moser & Cie. The Pioneer Tourbillon Mega Cool
Reference: 3804-1205, steel model, Blue Lagoon fumé dial, textile, rubber or alligator strap or steel bracelet, limited edition of 50 pieces
· Solid steel case
· Diameter: 42.8 mm
· Height without sapphire crystal: 10.8 mm
· Curved sapphire crystal and see-through case back
· Screw-in crown adorned with an “M”
· Water-resistant to 12 ATM
· Blue Lagoon fumé with sunburst pattern
· H. Moser & Cie. logo in transparent lacquer
· Anthracite grey applique indexes, with hour markers in Super-LumiNova
· Anthracite grey hour and minute hands with Globolight inserts
· HMC 804 self-winding Manufacture calibre
· Diameter: 32.0 mm or 14 1/4 lignes
· Height: 5.5 mm
· Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour
· Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
· Oscillating weight in 18-carat red gold with engraved H. Moser & Cie. logo
· Power reserve: minimum of 3 days
· Original double hairspring
· One-minute flying tourbillon at 6 o'clock with skeletonised bridges
Functions: Hours and minutes
· Textile, rubber or hand-stitched alligator leather strap, or steel bracelet
· Steel clasp, with an engraved H. Moser logo
The price for the H. Moser & Cie. The Pioneer Tourbillon Mega Cool Ref. 3804-1205 is $54,900.