The New Longines HydroConquest 41mm Two-Tone Collection (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
New two-tone variations are enhancing one of the leading Longines collections, the HydroConquest line. These timepieces are true sports watch references inspired by the world of diving, combining performance with style. The blue, grey, black and green variations of this collection are complemented by two-tone variations in steel and rose PVD or steel and yellow PVD for an additional touch of elegance.
The HydroConquest collection welcomes rose and yellow PVD variations to complete this emblematic Longines line. Revisited in 2018, the models from this range assert the aesthetic and functional characteristics of diving watches and address the expectations of underwater enthusiasts. In its blue, grey, black and green versions, each timepiece asserts a streamlined design with a bezel featuring a ceramic insert in the same colour as the dial.
The green, black and blue variations are now available in two-tone steel and yellow PVD, while the grey, black and blue ones are available in steel and rose PVD versions. These sporty pieces are also available on a black, blue or green rubber strap. A great variety of hues and finishes is available for this collection, to suit the wrist of anyone seeking exploration, from the city to the underwater depths.
Taking inspiration from the world of water sports, Longines HydroConquest watches are distinctive for their bold style, and they are designed to appeal to demanding athletes. Water-resistance to 300 metres, a unidirectional rotating bezel, a screw- down crown and case back, and a double security folding clasp with an integrated diving extension- piece are all features that accentuate the character of this collection.
With a grey, blue or black sunray dial or a matte green dial, each two-tone variation of the Longines HydroConquest line is equipped with an exclusive self-winding movement (L888.5) featuring an anti- magnetic silicon balance-spring to guarantee high precision and a longer life span.
Longines HydroConquest 41mm Two-Tone Collection
· Mechanical self-winding movement
· Calibre L888.3 (ETA A31.L02)
· 111⁄2 lines, 21 jewels, 25'200 vibrations per hour
· Power reserve: 72 hours
Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date at 3 o’clock
· Round, stainless steel and yellow PVD, 41 mm; Green, black or blue ceramic bezels insert
· Round, stainless steel and rose PVD, 41 mm; Grey, black or blue ceramic bezels insert
· Screwed crown and screw-down case back
· Matt green, sunray grey, sunray black or sunray blue
· 3 Arabic numerals and 10 cabochons, Super-LumiNova
Hands: Yellow or rose PVD, Super-LumiNova
Water-Resistance: To 30 bar (300 meters)
Glass: Sapphire crystal with several layers of anti-reflective coating on both sides
· Stainless steel and yellow or rose PVD, double security folding clasp and integrated diving extension
· Green, blue, grey, black rubber strap, double security folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism
The price for the Longines HydroConquest 41mm Two-Tone Collection is EUR 1,670.