The New Luminor Marina Panerai Goldtech – 44 mm (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Panerai continues its unstoppable development process by reinventing the aesthetic dimensions of the Luminor Marina icon. Enhanced by the unique properties of an advanced precious metal with a technologically advanced alloy, the new Luminor Marina Panerai Goldtech – 44 mm (PAM01112) has taken shape.
The collection is a contemporary manifestation of landmark elements from Panerai’s history. Luminor is the name of both a luminescent substance developed by the brand and a model that rose to prominence in the early 1950s as a result of its diving utility and connection to the brand’s most notable military achievements. The new Luminor Marina Panerai Goldtech – 44 mm breaks the mold, capitalizing on the legacy of a renowned model to exhibit a new, authentic expression of Italian genius and creativity.
The Luminor Marina – 44 mm in Panerai Goldtech is permanent addition to the collection, possessing a sophisticated character and singular identity thanks to the precious metal from which it is forged. It is red gold derived from an extraordinary formula perfected by the Panerai Laboratorio di Idee and characterized by a high percentage of copper (24%) combined with platinum (0.4%). Both materials are key to achieving an intense, unique tone and an extreme degree of mechanical and oxidation resistance.
An assured representation of the identity of the brand, Luminor Marina – 44 mm Panerai Goldtech offers a new aesthetic approach that amplifies the potential of gold, accentuated by alternating satin and glossy finishes and enhanced by the dynamic character of the deep blue sandwich dial with satiné soleil decoration. Visible through a sapphire crystal case back, the workings of the movement offer a view of the considerable creativity within.
To guarantee exceptional mechanical performance the Caliber P.9010, an automatic movement measuring only 6mm thick and entirely designed and developed by the Panerai Manufacture in Neuchâtel, powers Luminor Marina – 44 mm Panerai Goldtech. High-performance and resistant, it has a power reserve of three days ensured by the presence of two barrels and features the rapid time adjustment function, which can move forward or backward in increments of an hour and is automatically connected to the date indicator.
Water-resistant up to 5 bars (about 50 meters deep), the new Luminor Marina Panerai Goldtech – 44 mm is outfitted with an alligator leather strap, blue with beige stitching and a trapezoidal pin buckle in brushed Panerai Goldtech. An additional dark blue rubber strap completes the package, along with a special screwdriver for changing and removing the buckle.
Luminor Marina Panerai Goldtech – 44 mm
· Reference: PAM01112
· Movement: Mechanical with automatic winding, Caliber P.9010, 133⁄4 lignes, 6 mm thick, 200 components, 31 jewels, 28,800 vibrations / hour, Glucydur balance, Incabloc shockproof device, two barrels. Made entirely by Panerai.
· Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date.
· Power Reserve: 3 days.
· Case: Brushed Panerai Goldtech, 44 mm diameter, polished Panerai Goldtech bezel. Safety Lock crown protection device (trademark protected), lever and crown in satin Panerai Goldtech. Sapphire crystal obtained from corundum. Dodecagonal screw-down case back in satin Panerai Goldtech with sapphire glass porthole.
· Dial: Blue with satiné soleil decoration, sandwich structure, with Arabic numerals and indices in white Super-LumiNova with green luminescence. Seconds at 9 o’clock, date at 3 o’clock.
· Strap: Alligator leather, blue with beige stitching, with trapezoidal pin buckle in satin Panerai Goldtech. Additional rubber strap, blue.
· Waterproof: 5 bars (~50 meters)
The price for the Luminor Marina Panerai Goldtech – 44 mm PAM01112 is $22,900.