The New Mühle-Glashütte Panova Grau (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
This timepiece combines serious grey and creative orange and blends traditional mechanics with lifestyle design for a perfect, and luxurious, watch-life balance. These exciting contrasts give the Panova Grau its special appeal and provide the new Mühle watch with its own unique appearance and multifaceted character.
One of the watch’s most attractive features is its metallic grey face, the fine circular graining of which plays with the light and shadows to produce a stunning array of shades of grey. Despite its luxurious beauty, the Mühle-Glashütte Panova Grau is more than just a pretty face.
It boasts excellent functionality thanks to its extremely clear scale and large hour indices with domed luminous dots, which work in perfect harmony with its luminous hands to always provide excellent readability, even in the darkest of rooms.
The face of the Mühle-Glashütte Panova Grau underlines its main priority: reliably displaying the time. The watch perfectly masters the task of showing hours, minutes and seconds and is dedicated to this main function without any distractions.
Mühle-Glashütte Panova Grau
· Reference: M1-40-75-NB
· Movement: Sellita SW 200-1 Mühle Version, automatic, Mühle version with woodpecker neck regulation, own rotor, characteristic surface finishes, stop-second, 38-hours power reserve.
· Case: Stainless steel, Anti-glare sapphire crystal, Screwed case back, Screw-in crown, Water-resistant to 10 bars.
· Dimensions: Ø 40.0 mm; H 10.4 mm
· Dial: Grey, Hands and indices coated in Super LumiNova.
· Strap: Textile or leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle.
The price for the Mühle-Glashütte Panova Grau is £ 990.