The New Oris Aquis Date Green Dial (Pictures and Price)
The Oris Aquis is recognised around the world as a quality Swiss Made diver’s watch that offers class-leading performance and good prices. For the first time, it’s now available with a green dial and bezel in a 39.50 mm case, a versatile size that will transfer from desk to beach and back again with ease.
Despite the slimness and gentle ergonomics of its case, it’s hugely robust and water-resistant to an impressive 30 bar (300 metres). Its diver’s watch credentials continue with a screw-down crown with protection and a uni-directional rotating bezel, which is enhanced by a scratch-resistant ceramic insert, in this instance in green to partner the dial. It’s available on a stainless steel metal bracelet, a black rubber strap or dark brown leather strap, all with extending folding clasps.
Oris Aquis Date
Ref. No. 01 733 7732 4157
· Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, dark green Ceramic Divers inlay ring
· Size: 39.50 mm, 1.555 inches
· Top Glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
· Case back: Stainless steel, screwed
· Operating Devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
· Water Resistance: 30 bar/300 m
· Outerhorn Width: 21 mm
· Number: Oris 733, base SW 200-1
· Dimensions: Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2’’’
· Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
· Winding: Automatic winding, with red rotor
· Power-Reserve: 38 hours
· Vibrations: 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
· Jewels: 26
· Design Green
· Luminous Material Indices and hands Super-LumiNova
· Indices Applied
· Strap/Bracelet Brown leather strap, black rubber strap or stainless steel bracelet with stainless steel folding clasp
The price for the Oris Aquis Date Green Dial is CHF 2,000 and is available from February 2019.