The New Sinn 1739 Heimat (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
The 1739 Heimat pays homage to Sinn home city, Frankfurt am Main. The extremely fine rhodium-coated relief dial is inspired by the traditional diamond pattern of Frankfurt’s popular cider glasses, also known as Gerippte.
The three-dimensional diamond pattern creates an incredibly vibrant interplay of light and shade on the cider glasses.
A close look at the relief on the dial reveals that it is just as vibrant and three-dimensional, with a wide range of surface characteristics – from polished to matte silk. The effect is a result of the electroforming technique used in the production process.
This method allows complex three-dimensional surface structures to be achieved with a high degree of precision. The relief dial of the Sinn 1739 Heimat is coated with rhodium, a precious metal similar to platinum, which gives the dial an exquisite silver-white shine.
The Sinn 1739 Heimat watch is 39 mm in diameter. It is pressure-resistant to 10 bar and resistant to low pressure, making it ideal for everyday use.
Sinn 1739 Heimat
· Self-winding mechanism
· 25 bearing jewels
· 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
· Seconds stop function
· Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
· Case made of stainless steel, polished
· Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
· Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
· Case back screw-fastened
· Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
· Pressure-resistant up to 10 bars
· Low pressure resistant
Functions: Hours, Minutes
Sinn Technologies: Crown with D3-System
Dimensions and Weight:
· Case diameter: 39 mm
· Band lug width: 20 mm
· Case thickness: 9.1 mm
· Weight without strap: 52 gramme
Dial and Hands: Hands and relief dial are finished with a brilliant layer of silver-white rhodium
Warranty: 2 years
The price for the Sinn 1739 Heimat ref. 1739.010 is 1,890 €.