The New Sinn 1739 St I S (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Silver hands, appliqués, meticulously attached by hand and a black dial with sunburst decoration: it is this stylish arrangement featuring appealing design elements that turn an extraordinary watch into something exceptional. That result in an interplay which creates a highly exquisite and elegant feel.
The Sinn 1739 St I S, with a diameter of 39 mm, skilfully incorporates selected elements from previous styles, illustrating a sense of tradition.
This is reinforced by the slightly curved, high-quality sapphire crystal. Such details define and characterise the overall appearance of this magnificent watch.
Sinn 1739 St I S
· Self-winding mechanism
· 25 bearing jewels
· 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
· Seconds stop function
· Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
· Case made of stainless steel, polished
· Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
· Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
· Case back screw-fastened
· Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
· Pressure-resistant up to 10 bars
· Low pressure resistant
Functions: Hours, Minutes
SINN Technologies: Crown with D3-System
Dimensions and Weight:
· Case diameter: 39 mm
· Band lug width: 20 mm
· Case thickness: 9.1 mm
· Weight without strap: 52 gramme
Dial and Hands:
· Electroplated black dial with sunburst decoration
· Appliqués, meticulously attached by hand
· Rhodium-plated hands and appliqués
Warranty: 2 years
The price for the Sinn 1739 St I S is 1,890 €.