Tissot T-My Lady
For Tissot, 2020 will be an eminently feminine year. An essentially unisex brand, through its historic choices, the Le Locle-based brand will be launching a number of high-quality timepieces for women. The Tissot T-My Lady offers the vision of the Tissot woman. She is confident of her life choices, committed to an exciting, mindful life and wants to make the most of everything. Noble and strong, refined yet tough, she cruises between her home, the office, nights out and an active daily life, just like the T-My Lady.
This new collection, which already includes 5 references at its launch date, is dedicated to this complete woman. The watches share the solidity of steel, the radiance of solid rose gold and the simple grace of timeless lines. They stand out by their choice of colours, and the possibility of a diamond-setting that confines a ring of pure light.
The Tissot T-My Lady is not just a feminine watch. Its concept, design and profound vocation make it the ideal watch for women: ladies, elegant, refined or business women - who consider that a watch is an object that journeys through time. Ladies will like its dimensions - 29 mm in diameter - which will make it the ideal everyday companion. Elegant women will admire its 18 k solid gold burnished bezel which gives relief, character and warmth to the T-My Lady collection. Refined women will love its mechanical self-winding movement, regulated by a Nivachron spiral with exceptional non-magnetic capacities.
Businesswomen will be tempted by the dials: blue sunburst, silvered, opaline or anthracite sunburst set with a diamond index. And none will be reticent about its price. Tissot has always been a proponent of quality watches accessible to the largest number. The T-My Lady therefore offers excellent value for money. Even in its most precious version, with the bezel set with 60 diamonds, the Tissot T-My Lady keeps its feet firmly on the ground while the radiance of the watch takes off.
The feminine counterpart of the Tissot Gentleman, the Tissot T-My Lady conveys all the attributes of quality watchmaking that Tissot gives to its timepieces. The construction of a steel case and bracelet, a self-winding movement, but above all the details of its assets testify to the experience contributed and care taken with the creation of this new line. The hour indicators are bevelled, faceted, three-dimensional appliques. The date aperture is also cut in relief and gives a flattering, bright finish to the dials, guaranteeing perfect legibility in all circumstances. Tissot upholds an idea of watchmaking whereby a watch cannot be poorly crafted, unaffordable or generic. Its discreet refinement discreetly meets the demands of professional life, more dressed up occasions, in jeans, trouser suit or a little black dress.
Tissot T-My Lady
• Steel case, burnished details
• 29 mm in diameter
• 18 k solid rose gold, with an option of 60 set diamonds (0.39 k)
• Transparent sapphire crystal
• Transparent mineral glass on the back
• Water-resistant to 100 m (10 ATM)
• Mechanical self-winding movement
• Powermatic 48 calibre (ETA C26.111)
• Hours, minutes, seconds, date
• 28,800 VPH (4Hz)
• Power reserve of up to 48 hours
• Non-magnetic spiral in Nivachron
Dial and Hands:
• Blue, anthracite, opaline sunburst or silvered sunburst dial for the version with the diamond-set bezel
• Index in faceted, burnished, bevelled and gold-plated appliques, alternating diamonds optional
• Faceted Dauphine hands
• Faceted date aperture
• Burnished and satin-finished 3-link steel bracelet or beige or brown calfskin strap with matching tone overstitching
• Triple-blade folding steel clasp with safety pushers