Yema Speedgraf (Price & Specifications)
The classic bicompax chronograph designed in collaboration with Yema fans community will soon be available on pre-order.
Inspired from the 1960s Yema’s first chronographs, the Speedgraf proposes a timless and traditional vintage look with high-quality finishes and a solid Seiko caliber.
Yema Speedgraf is priced at US$ 1,499 and is Yema’s first mid-range chronograph. The watch is available on pre-order as from 20thSeptember 2019 at Yema.com.
First 300 timepieces are numbered. First 100 orders will be shipped in mid December 2019.
Yema and car racing, a great story!
Yema chronographs have been present in most iconic race tracks since the 1960's. Designed for motor sports and speed. Yema's chronographs have helped numerous car racing drivers calculate average speed and and keep track of lap times. Mario Andretti, the legendary motorsport pilot, wore a Yema chronograph on his wrist during his historic victory in Indianapolis 1969. With their distinct vintage design, Yema chronographs seduce elegant race car drivers and vintage car enthusiasts.
With its eye-catching look, the Speedgraf inspires from the mid-1960s black-and-white Yema chronographs classic line, a favorite amongst watch enthusiasts and collectors. The high-contrast design features a black diver bezel and white sub-registers on a black dial.
The domed sapphire crystal and the 39mm steel case reinforce the vintage aspect. Equipped with the brand-new 34-jewel. A5h power reserve Seiko NE86 caliber, the Yema Speedgraf is a competitively priced neo-vintage chronograph.
· Diameter: 39 mm
· Thickness: 15.50 mm
· Lug: 19 mm
· Case: 316L stainless steel
· Bezel: Aluminium bidirectional bezel with black insert
· Crown: Screw-down crown
· Crystal: AR treated domed sapphire crystal; 2.60 mm thickness
· Water Resistance: 10 BAR / 330 Feet / 100 m
· Caliber: Seiko NE86 movement
· Self winding with ball bearings rotor
· 34 Rubies
· 28 800 A/h
· Chronograph 60 seconds
· Functions: 3 push buttons: Hours, minutes, small seconds; 2 counters: 30 minutes and 60 seconds
· Accuracy: Calibrated to 0 + 15 seconds
· Power Reserve: 45 hours
Dial & Hands:
· Black matt dial with Super-LumiNova C5 markers and hands. Red-tipped second hand
· Minute/Seconds track with vintage-style telemeter and tachymeter scales
· White chrono sub-registers
Black aged leather, perforated Rally racing style vintage strap.
The price for the Yema Speedgraf is US$ 1,499.