TAG Heuer Aquaracer Carbon (Technical Specifications and Prices)
It’s one of the most modern incarnations of the famous Aquaracer, TAG Heuer’s ultimate dive watch. To celebrate the end of summer 2018, the Swiss watchmaker is presenting its most modern line of models yet, developed based on carbon and sold exclusively in TAG Heuer boutiques and at www.tagheuer.com from September 3rd. An urban look that combines comfort, durability and sportiness.
The Carbon Aquaracer is available in three models, each standing out thanks to hints of blue, yellow or rose gold. The 41mm black PVD-covered titanium case houses the carbon bezel. The dial boasts an imitation carbon effect. It’s therefore a watch that’s durable and solid, but above all, light. The full black look, subtly illuminated by hints of colour, lends the piece elegance and modernity.
Thanks to the random injection of carbon fibres into a resin pressed at high temperatures, each piece is unique, boasting an exclusive black and grey marbled motif. A look that evokes the depths of the oceans. Waterproof to 300m, the Aquaracer Carbon is the perfect watch for setting off in search of adventure while maintaining the stylish, sporty look that’s inseparable from TAG Heuer. The watch is enhanced by a beautiful black textile strap whose topstitching echoes the colours of the dial.
Also available from the 3rd of September is the TAG Heuer Monaco Bamford, the first collaboration in the serial production of a watch for Bamford Watch Department (read more about here). It’s a brand new interpretation of the iconic TAG Heuer Monaco, sporting a solid carbon case and an elegant full black dial that enhance the aqua blue chronometers.
TAG Heuer Aquaracer Carbon
· WBD218A.FC6445: Model with hints of rose gold
· WBD218B.FC6446: Model with hints of yellow
· WBD218C.FC6447: Model with hints of blue
Movement: Automatic Calibre 5
· 41mm grade 5 titanium, covered with black PVD
· Unidirectional rotating bezel in carbon and matt black PVD steel with 60-minute scale
· Sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating
· Matt black steel crown at 3 o’clock
· Screw-on case back in grade 5 titanium, covered with black PVD
· Carbon effect with hints of rose gold, yellow or blue
· Faceted indexes and hour and minute hands, polished and lacquered in rose gold or plated with black gold with grey SuperLuminova.
· Faceted central hand, polished and lacquered in rose gold, yellow or blue with grey SuperLuminova.
· Polished "TAG Heuer" logo lacquered in rose gold, yellow or white
· Date window with magnifier at 3 o'clock
· "AQUARACER CALIBRE 5 300M/100FT" inscription
Water resistance: 300 metres
· Black nylon with black, yellow or blue topstitching
· Folding buckle in Grade 2 titanium covered with black PVD, with double safety push-buttons and diving extension.
The price for the TAG Heuer Aquaracer Carbon is 3’950 CHF / 3’700 EUR / 4’050 USD for the the rose gold version and 3’900 CHF / 3’650 EUR / 4’000 USD for the two other versions.